CLA Television Studios are available for production and instructional needs. In addition, a LATIS video technician is on hand to provide basic troubleshooting and guidance to your crew on the use of the equipment during set lab times.
Users are responsible for providing their own studio crew, scriptwriting, lighting design, set design, and storage off-site for additional set pieces or props.
Visit us on the 6th floor of Rarig Center on the West Bank for access to:
(digital audio workstation and live audio recording booths and microphones)
(includes lighting grid and lights, cameras and other equipment not included.)
(includes 3-Camera set up for recording video and a lighting grid with programming and dimming)
(features 8 iMac computer stations with a variety of editing software)
Available Sets and Furniture
(a limited number of backdrops, chairs, and tables are available for use during TV shoots)
Best Practices for Success:
- Check our hours.
- Make a reservation online.
- Follow posted operation and safety protocols.
- Begin and end on time.
- Arrive with scripts and storyboards.
- Arrange for talent, crew, and props before arrival.
- Bring back-up hard drive for video files created
How We Help:
- Provide a scheduled time in a CLA TV studio and/or audio lab during open lab hours.
- Grant access to three studio cameras and integrated live TV production equipment (Studio E only), lighting grid, and studio lights.
- Offer basic support with an on-site LATIS video technician during supported lab times.
Never made a reservation before?
Studio Forms Listed Below: